A Great Paint & Graffiti Remover!!!
1. Apply De Zov All directly on the stained area.
2. Allow a few minutes for De Zov All to work.
3. Wipe with a clean white cloth.
4. Rinse area with mild soap and water.
Carpet and Upholstery: Never apply De Zov All directly to carpet. Color test first.
1. Apply De Zov All to a clean white cloth and gently blot the stained area.
2. Repeat as necessary.
3. Clean area with gentle soap and water.
4. Rinse with clean water.
5. Blot dry with another clean white cloth.
Clothing: Do not treat clothing while wearing. Color test first.
1. Apply De Zov All directly to the stained article with small repeated applications. This will prevent spreading of the stain by over-wetting.
2. Allow sufficient time for stain to break up.
3. Blot stain clean with white cloth.
4. Launder, using extra detergent.
Degreasing / Odor Control: Add 2-6 oz. per gallon of water in mop bucket or sprayer. Use as desired.
Note: DO NOT USE ON SILK, SATIN, WOOD, VELVET, LEATHER, SUEDE, RUBBER, LATEX, VINYL. MAY DULL SOME PLASTICS. WASH HANDS AFTER USE.